Devising appropriate marketing strategies and executing campaigns are led and managed by them. To achieve the objective, they need to undergo an extensive study of the market trends and strategies. They need to possess a sound understanding of the sales preferences for a company’s products or services.
Find companies offering the most remote jobs and research the fastest-growing careers for remote work in 2024. Explore more great remote jobs, work-from-home agencies and companies hiring on FlexJobs, Remote.co‘s sister site. With over 50 career categories and new jobs posted daily, there’s something for professionals at any stage of their career. Below, we’ve listed the top 100 jobs that are most frequently seen in the remote work space. And to make the search easier, we’ve compiled the top 50 companies that support remote work and hire for the top remote jobs.
Customer Success Manager
Conducting research and analyzing trends to develop marketing plans is a common task. A bachelor’s degree and multiple years of experience are typically required for a marketing director. This high-paying, work-from-home job commonly develops business plans, identifies new client sources, manages accounts, and meets sales goals. Ultimately, a business development manager needs the ability to increase revenue. Sales and selling skills are essential, as are client relations skills to maintain business relationships. Other popular roles include cyber security managers as organisations look to keep the threat of cyber-attacks at bay, energy/carbon managers, accountants and special educational needs teaching assistants.
Technical support managers are responsible for ensuring all reported issues are handled as per the agreed timelines. Remote work continues to play a pivotal part in shaping the future of the workplace for the foreseeable future. We also care what job seekers think about their new roles (and their experience with FlexJobs!). Below, a few job seekers who landed a remote job at a Top 100 company share their experience. FlexJobs is excited to announce its 11th annual list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs.
VP of Digital Marketing
Writing isn’t just low-paid work that anyone can do; at least not if you specialize. If you have some sort of technical background or specialization, you can earn highest paid remote jobs six figures as a location independent writer. So if you’ve always enjoyed writing or want to become a writer, don’t rule this option out in your job search.
- Lastly, good communication skills will help you create a good impression on the employer and land isolated jobs that pay well.
- Software Engineers work on programming languages to create or enhance software applications.
- Smith suggests job seekers pick one type of remote role they’re interested in instead of aimlessly applying.
- For more info on how to start this career, visit our list of the best digital marketing courses here.
- They may be required to input customer information, financial data, or other types of information.
- They may work for insurance companies, consulting firms, government, employee benefits departments of large corporations, hospitals, banks, and investment firms, or businesses that need to manage financial risk.
Launch a new remote-friendly career with confidence by completing a Professional Certificate on Coursera. Build job-ready skills for in-demand roles in as little as a few months. Learn at your own pace from industry-leading companies, like Meta, Google, and IBM.